Hello,
I am using prototype.js in my website, and it is working with all
browsers, except in IE 8.0.
When I call the file (<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/
prototype.js"></script>), internet explorer give me an error, that
allways point to this declaration "destination[property] =
source[property];".
I have no idea what could be the problem, but i have already tested
the v1.6.1, and 1.7rc2, and i have the same problem.

I was thinking that this problem was mine, because i never saw anyone
reporting this error, but i requested to a friend to test with IE 8.0
and the error is the same...

I hope that someone can help me.

Regards.