Hi all,

I've noticed that if I wanted to use Effect.toggle on multiple elements, I
had to specify a queue parameter to override the default scriptaculous
behaviour on Effect.toggle (the limit default value is set to 1 for the
queue). I was wondering why this limit had been set, if the code coming next
was a good walkthrough, or if a better solution existed.

$$(".someClass").each( function(elem) {
  Effect.toggle(elem, "blind", {queue:{scope:"global"}});
});

Any way, I can imagine that you guys have many things to do, but I think
that this information (default queue limit) should be documented.

BR

Guillaume