Hi every1
I'm teacher of NIIT university
and teach web technology in our web department
I want to change and update some our courses
For example in section of javascript framework
We usually recommend jquery because its easy to learn.
But i thing Prototype & script.aculo.us are better in core and api
What exactly is the difference between these two in future
In support, popularity, features, developers ...
Do you recommend me to switch our web team developers to this ?
and/or students to learn this framework ?