Hi everybody,

I am experiencing a problem realising a roll-over effect with
script.aculo.us. Please have a look at the following link:

http://lamm-media.de/js_problem/

The idea behind this is to change the content of the box below the
tabs by mouseOver on the tabs. This is the code I use:

function switch_promo(id1,id2,id3,id4,z1,z2,z3,z4,z5)
        {
        new Effect.Parallel([
                new Effect.Fade('promo_content_'+id2, { sync: true}),
                new Effect.Fade('promo_content_'+id3, { sync: true}),
                new Effect.Fade('promo_content_'+id4, { sync: true}),
                new Effect.Appear('promo_content_'+id1, { sync: true})
         ], { duration:0.25 });

        document.getElementById('promo_tab_1').style.zIndex = z1;
        document.getElementById('burning_box2').style.zIndex = z2;
        document.getElementById('promo_tab_2').style.zIndex = z3;
        document.getElementById('promo_tab_3').style.zIndex = z4;
        document.getElementById('promo_tab_4').style.zIndex = z5;
        }

Acutally it works as intended, but there is one thing that bothers me.
If you move the mouse over the tabs too quickly, the "old" content
fades out (as it should) but the new content does not fade in the box
stays empty.

Do you have an idea how I can get rid of this issue?

Thanks in advance

lapis