Can you explain your question a bit more clearly? Yes, it's true that
the `thisArg` argument to `Enumerable#find` is the second argument,
and it's also true that the `thisArg` argument to `Function#bind` is
the first argument, but it's unclear what you're really asking.

Also note that you don't need `bind` in your sample code at all,
because your iterator function is already a closure. So just

var mtedit = this.MeetEdits.find(function(item) {
    return item.meetid == formid;
});

...because the function can use the `formid` variable from the
containing scope (I know it's there because you were passing it into
`bind`).

(I used `item` rather than `mtedit` as the function argument name to
avoid confusion with the `mtedit` variable in the containing scope.)

FWIW,
Independent Software Engineer
tj / crowder software / com
www / crowder software / com