Hi there,

I have a list where, when I hover its items, an overlay with an edit-link
(and some other stuff) is shown. Now I'm trying to make that list sortable
with Scriptaculous' "Sortable". The problem is that I overlay the listitems
with the mentioned edit-link-"stuff" and therefore cannot click and drag the
list-items. For performance (and convenience) reasons I only have 1 overlay,
not an overlay for each list-item, so I cannot define an overlay for each
item as draghandle.

So, is there any way I can dynamically bind a drag-handle for the
list-items, so i can make the overlay the drag-handle for each list-item I'm
hovering?

-- Lukas