Thanks Walter

That did the trick. I sometimes define variables as in php with the $. Just could not see it. Thanks again.

On 12/23/2011 10:28 PM, Walter Lee Davis wrote:
The problem here is that you're clobbering Prototype's $A() function, which is used to
initialize and "extend" an array. Choose a different name for your variable in
line 7 of your example -- anything that isn't also used in Prototype -- and you should be
all set. $A is used all over the place inside of Prototype itself, which is why it's
getting funny results. Once your function has evaluated, that variable is clobbering the
function from the global space.

Walter