I was able to dig this one out of archive.org and I rewrote it a bit -
added a jsfiddle so that people can play with it etc

https://github.com/jwestbrook/Prototype.3DImageReflection

Just look at all of my github repos - they are all PrototypeJS libraries

Jason Westbrook | T: 313-799-3770 | jwestbr...@gmail.com