I'm having an issue with IE11 and the autocompleter. It only shows up with
IE11, all other browsers (including other versions of IE) are working
fine... The problem is that, once the drop-down of selections appears, if
you click on the scrollbar in any way, it disappears. You can see it on
this test site:

http://cis-test--of-enom.com

In the lower part of the photograph, you'll see "City:". Type in the letter
"a", or click on the down arrow, and the list appears. If you then click on
the scrollbar, the list disappears. Selecting from the list works, and if
you click on the scroll bar to scroll the list down, and then click on the
down arrow, the list reappears in the correct position.  There is a
function defined in the code "hide:", which I have discovered is getting
called.

Version info:

 script.aculo.us controls.js v1.9.0

prototype 1.7

It's non-trivial to update my versions, so if there is an alternative, I'd
rather use that in the short run.

Thanks,
Andy

awall...@cisdata.net