You can call .abort() on the transport property of Ajax, its part of the
internal xmlhttprequest object
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/XMLHttpRequest

so for

var foo = new Ajax.Request()

foo.transport.abort();

but YMMV as the server might still continue to process the request and the
abort() might only kill the callbacks but not the process in the server.

Jason Westbrook | T: 313-799-3770 | jwestbr...@gmail.com