My Ubuntu servers are all currently suffering from zombie processes.  I
narrowed down the culprit to PSAD (sh <defunct>'s parent is psad).

In my psad.conf file i have the noemail configured, but emails are still
trying to send out and they are failing (i did this on purpose so my
email doesnt get spammed to death) and being sent to my root mail instead.

Any idea how i can solve this?  After a few hours i have around 35
zombie processes.