Fall term is over, long live fall term. I'm finally ready to resume
propulsion meetings, but I must confess that I didn't really like how the
old meetings tended to run late. I would prefer that new meetings be held
earlier in the day. Formerly we met at 8:00PM on Thursdays. I am free
staring at 7:00PM on Thurdays, but I'm more partial to holding earlier
meetings on Mondays or Wednesdays (say starting 4 or 5). What times work
for you guys for this coming term? Let's see if we can find the most
optimal schedule arrangement. Our goal is to have solid design reqs for the
test stand and RCS capstone teams by the end of winter term so this needs
to happen soon.

Ad astra,
Erin Schmidt