Sorry, forgot to mention the time: 7pm until latish, like 11pm.

Andrew

------

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late notice. I'll be at the PSBA tonight working on
spec'ing out the final requirements for the ECE capstone's "rocketnet"
board. I would very much welcome anyone interested in talking Ethernet,
Rocketnet, and other EE things tonight, so please come down and join me.

If anyone wants access to more STM32 boards and programmers, the FC, or
whatnot, feel free to drop by too.

It's at 2828 SW Corbett Ave ste 130; the building is locked so you'll
have to call me at 503.708.7711 to be let in.

See you tonight, or Tuesday!

Andrew