Hi,

On *May 2*, the PSF launches our most important fundraising effort of the
year and we need your help! Promoting our work through your social media
circles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and your personal blog could make
such a difference. Reposting and retweeting PSF’s content during this push
will also be appreciated.

Our big push to promote the fundraiser will be at PyCon. We’ll be set up to
take donations at the PSF booth and of course, donations can be made
online.

Here is a link to the campaign:
https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2019-q2-drive/. *The campaign starts
on May 2nd and runs through May 22nd.*

Look for our blog *May 2nd* about the fundraiser!

Here are some suggested tweets that can be posted *beginning May 2*:

   - Your support is what makes @ThePSF possible. Invest in your community
   by donating to our fundraiser.
   https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2019-q2-drive/
   - Donate today and help @ThePSF reach their fundraising goal!
   https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2019-q2-drive/ #idonatedtothepsf
   - Your contributions help fund workshops, conferences, and pay meetup
   fees. The PSF can't do this without your support. Please consider donating
   to help us continue to our work -
   https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2019-q2-drive/
   - The PSF awards cash prizes for our Community Service and Distinguished
   Service awards. Your donations help keep this program going.
   https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2019-q2-drive/
   - A supporting membership of $99 pays for 6 months of Python meetup
   subscriptions. Become a member and help us continue our mission!
   https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2019-q2-drive/.  #idonatedtothepsf

Thank you in advance for your help.

Betsy