As someone who's worked on this committee, I would say that the questions
that come along are often interesting, and the work can give you valuable
insight into a less-technical part of Python's governance. It relies on the
common sense of its members to consistently apply policy in a way that
benefits Python and its communities.

Thanks to everyone who's volunteering.

Kind regards,
Steve