Hi Julia,

the problem with the T-Tests has been described by Carlos for Windows 10 also.
Carlos has
an even broader description of general instability. I could reproduce the
T-Test problem on MacOS.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48015 <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48015>

Carlos Report:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48016 <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48016>

It is probably GUI related, i.e. if you describe the T-Test in the sytnax
window, then you can compute the T-Test.

Friedrich