I don't even see the LE version. Has anyone else been able to find it?  If
so, I'll go a-hunting again.

Ginny

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptacc...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of clarence griffin
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:18 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Where is the latest version hiding?

and if they are true to form as of yet, it should be in a couple days or so.
just keep checking the site, no one knows the day nor the hour. lol

GF

On Jun 16, 2010, at 8:44 AM, Kevin Reeves wrote:

Hey Ginny. GOod to see you on  the list. They haven't yet rolled out the M
Powered version yet, But LE and HD are currently available according to
several sources. I've just moved back to Nashville, and have been busy with
that, so haven't seen the avid site yet to confirm. Hope this helps.