Hi HF,

Well, if you can use the thing at all it's safe to assume you're
running the latest version, because anything predating 8.0.4 didn't
work with VoiceOver lol. For future reference though, one universal
way to check the version of applications is to hit Command+I when
you're focused on an app in a finder window. Somewhere in that file
info box it brings up, you'll find the version number.

Hth
Scott