Hi List!
All I requested was a conversion to wma not a dissertation on this guys computer skills!
Buy the way He makes over a  "6 figure" income way over that in-fact!
also the ruff mix was taken from a "regular" cd that i had maid to get to him but I knew it would be quicker to pop a ruff mix to his place before he hits the road to make another couple of thousand of bucks ! What i want is a conversion to wma that my Mac Pro quad core snow leopard box running my PT HD3 system can painlessly make a wma file, so i can get him the product He requested from my self!

Talk soon