Hi Frank,

There's no better place to find the shortcuts than in the documents. forget the
DVD—go to Applications>Digidesign>Documentation>Pro Tools and there you'll find
the Pro Tools Shortcuts pdf. Actually, You can find it right in the help menu
in Pro Tools.

A word about learning shortcuts… It certainly is nice to keep the pdf opened in
the background while trying stuff in Pro Tools. I've never been in that
position. When I learned Pro Tools, pdfs weren't at all accessible, neither in
Windows nor the Mac. I exported pdfs to text files and kept my place easily.
The other thing is that, when reading the "Getting Started" guide (which is now
called something like "Intro to Pro Tools" or something like that), the
keyboard shortcuts are always spelled out and, frankly, that's a better way, in
my opinion, to learn the shortcuts… one at a time, slowly. My two cents.

Slau