Hi Frank,

Well, I'm not sure how it is with the 003 but, with the Control|24 and, I'm
sure, with the new C24, When you select, say, an EQ plug-in on a track and hit
the fader flip mode, simply pressing any other track's dedicated EQ button
automatically brings up that track's EQ settings. The same holds true for
compressor or dynamics plug-ins. It's pretty quick. That efficiency comes at a
high price, of course. I think the current C24 sells for around $8,000 or so.
For an audio professional, it's absolutely worth every penny but for someone
just trying to record themselves, hardly worth it, given how much other
critical gear can be had for that sum.

Slau