There's a document that lists all of the keyboard shortcuts. You can either
download it from the Avid website or just located it under the help menu.

I would use a desktop keyboard just for convenience. PT utilizes the numpad
keys which of course you can get to with a laptop keyboard, it's just easier
with a keyboard that already has the numpad and you don't have to switch
modes in order to get to them.