Hello everyone

Thank you to all of you who joined in on the conference.  I certainly enjoyed
meeting all of you.  I would like to make sure that future conferences have a
little bit more structure.

I want to make sure that this is a good time for as many people as possible.
If you wanted to attend but had a conflict please let me know.

Next week, same time same place, let's try to get one person who is new to pro
tools to ask questions of the experts.

To allow as many people to participate as possible I am going to set up a link
to the conference from skype.

I will post the recording as soon as I put away the raiser blade and pop the
last bit out of the block.

Take care
--FC