Hi Slau & list,
After Slau and my self put this to the test it still does not work here!
Mouse click does not keep open the sub menu.
Is any body experiencing the same mouse behavior?
Unless I hold the mouse down the menu disappears.
1 click with the mouse using instructions below and the second I leave go of the mouse the menu closes?
Any body else experiencing this mouse Trap??? LOL

Chuck