Hi every one,
     I was thinking, what's the possibility of all of us putting
together to higher an avid engineer for a couple weeks to fast track a
few issues for us such as, 1.  Making the midi editor accessible. 2.
Finding some way for us to have access to structure. 3.  Finding a way
for us to access the quantise parameters, strength, swing etc when
recording midi tracks. 4.  Getting access to the buttons that are not
accessible in certain plug-ins. If for example 10 of us put up $200,
will it be enough to get an engineer on our side for 2 weeks? I think
a lot may be able to get done in 2 weeks. Please chime in if you all
think that this is a good idea. And if so, can some one please suggest
how we may be able to get the ball roling?
Jason