Hi Franc,
OK, i don't know anything about the sip protocol...
So, if I understand correctly, to partecipate via sip account I have to:
1. Download telephone from the mac app store or similar clients (I eard of one
of them called mactomac);
2. Simply call the 11...@djernes.net

Is it correct?

The Eastern US is the East Coast TimeZone, isn't it?
        Vincenzo.