Hi Slau,
Restoration plugins have not been added to the Masters Bundle. The Xnoise, Znoise etc are
still part of the Restoration bundle.
This is directly from my contact at waves.
Just to clarify.
Talk soon

On May 10, 2011, at 8:52 AM, Slau Halatyn wrote:

Hey Chris,

The plug-ins Chuck is referring to are known as the Waves Mastering Bundle. There's an RTAS version for around $750 or so—not cheap but it's considered to be one of the best. When you originally said pops and clicks, I thought you meant plosives and mouth noise during live tracking. There's still no plug-in for that… ;)

Slau