Hi Mike,

Waves "soundShifter" is fairly accessible with a control surface.
I just grabbed it for $129.00 the other day and wow!!! Changing Pitch or time or both for full mixes, complete songs is stunning to say the least!
Still in early stages of whacking!
AS for vocal tuning, Waves "Tune" sounds or may be I should say does not sound! LOL excellent!
I have just about got it conquered I hope! LOL
Your pitch may beri.
But your mileage won't with waves! LOL

Chuck