What about toolbar options? Any benefit to changing them to what they are by default?

HF

On 7/4/2011 12:04 PM, Slau Halatyn wrote:
Hey Herman,

The zoom buttons work like you'd expect but, for VoiceOver users I haven't yet
come across an instance where it's necessarily beneficial. It seems that
VoiceOver sort of scrolls the window as needed when going through tracks.

A weird quirk in Pro Tools with VoiceOver is that the zoom button in the Edit
window can sometimes appear to VoiceOver as being in the middle of the tracks
view. So, if you move to the first item, instead of seeing the close and zoom
buttons, you see Track 1, Track 2, etc. Somewhere after track 15 or so, you
encounter a zoom button. I can't explain why that is and it also depends upon
how many tracks you have, etc. Using the Item Chooser will help get to the zoom
more efficiently but, again, I don't think it's particularly useful.

HTH,

slau