Hi,

First of all I must apologize in case my question's been answered but Safari is
being busier than I am for some reason and I've got hours of audio to scrub
through today.

Anyways, read on the list sometime ago about Pro Tools 9 on Windows. Using JAWS
cursor to access parameters that are currently inaccessible on Mac. There are
quite a few preset libraries I'd like to convert using this workaround.

My problem is that Pro Tools on Windows refuses to see any of my audio cards.
Just says that no Avid/Digidesign hardware has been found and only lets me
quit. I've got a  MOTU 828 MKII and an Edirol UA-25 EX. Grapevine tells me I
should be able to use these interfaces but it involves using WDM drivers.

I'm a mac guy and hardly ever use Widows so I'm totally lost here. How does one
go about getting Pro Tools to see 3rd party cards on Windows? I'm only able to
find ASIO drivers for the MOTU and Edirol. Will put more time into it today but
help/advice certainly appreciated.

Have both Win 7 and XP installs. I'm not virtualizing Windows. Its running
natively on my Dell XPS 9000 desktop.