Hey Slau,

So my objective was to precisely select an area for loop playback (at normal
speed), a little more than a half second of the wave form, to alter levels on...

Is there another way aside from splitting regions?  I know my ear needs some
training with the scrub wheel, but I'm not yet confident that what I select
whilst scrubbing is is what I want playing in real time.

Assuming there isn't another way, is it possible to play on loop a specific
region?

Abdul