I made a whole track with it on Sunday, and it was awesome.

Yeah, there are a few crashes, but for me, only on a couple of preference
panes, which I suppose, if you've been using PT for a while, won't affect you!
:-)

By the way, I couldn't have done the track without your podcast, so thanks a
whole lot for that, it kept me from banging my head against the wall too often.

Are there going to be more? I'd love to see one about automation! :-)

Anyways, hope this helps, sorry it's not much.

Take care,
Chris Norman

Email and MSN: chris.norm...@googlemail.com
Skype [and iChat]: chris.norman7[@mac.com]
Facebook: www.facebook.com/chrisnorman7
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chrisnorman7

Follow my music on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/thechrisnormanproject
Or on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cnproject
The Chris Norman Project's Youtube channel can be found at:
www.youtube.com/user/thechrisnorman2