The only really inaccessible part is if you want to turn on or off the hi pass
filter on each of the 4 inputs with XLR/Line inputs, and to   configure the
monitor outputs as either  3 separate pairs of monitors or as a 5.1 sorround
mix you will need to do this in the driver software and that is inaccessible
with VO. Atleast it was on SL, havent tried it on Lion but have no reason to
believe its now accesssible. If i didn't answer your question, please let me
know more specifically what you have questions about.