Hi all,
I asked this question before and I never heard a response so I will
ask again in case it just got lost in the shuffle.  I am trying to do
some MIDI event editing and when I start playback the cursor moves
along the timeline but once it goes off the screen the area still
showing does not follow it.  When I used Sonar before the cursor would
start back over to the left of the display and scroll back to the
right and the numbers on the timeline would reflect where I was in the
song.  I am not sure why the display is not tracking the movement but
I have selected the different tracking options that I thought were
related to the MIDI window (i.e. tracking continuously, etc.).  Does
anyone know how to fix this?  I have not really been motivated to
switch fully to Pro Tools not having figured this out.  Thanks.

Jason