Hi all,
In regard to the video function in PT, I've a question.
By default, PT will let you bounce your audio mix and save it as the new audio
in the video. It will save it as a compressed mp4 file. Is there a way to save
it as a full resolution .mov file? If it does not do this natively, is there a
plugin I can buy that will do that? Thanks in advance for your help.

Friendly,
Chris

I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.