Hi Gord,
Thats funny! I Must have missed that post!
Before I upgraded from my old Auto-tune TDM version I posted on this list
specifically asking if Auto-Tune 7
Was working with PT 9 and had absolutely no "CLEAR" responses!
Is "Learn Scale From MIDI" showing up on your controller?
It's not showing up on my Control/24!
I called AT tech support and they are looking in to it.
They seem to be very helpful there.

Talk soon
CHUCK REICHEL
954-742-0019