Hi all.
I was just wundering, wich piece of software would be the best to use
in a studeo setup? eather Logic, or Protools, this is in relation to
using it with the voice over screen reader. the reason I ask, is
because here in the UK in the school organisation that I work for,
they have put in a bid for some funding to build a studeio which is
based on using logic and i was just wundering about the accessibility
of both pieces of software using voice over, as i have been asked to
conpiele a report on the useibility of each one.
many thanks for all of your help.
Regards.
Stu.