Hi Gord,
In regards to the MIDI Quantize Questions.
Before I stopped exploring the quantize window I found a work around if I
remember correctly.
If you VO shift click on the field and enter what you want you can't see the
change but its there! YMMV
Also There some options when saving the settings that become Visible by
voiceOver when using the save quantize with file option.
BTW after saving them they appear in the pull down for quantize window.
What i did was to name the saved file with the quantize strength in the name
and just pick that one out of the popup presets pulldown.
Before any body gets their Christmas stocking out of alinement this is to the
best of my recollection at this time, but there are some work arounds!

My avid contacts say to "Keep raising the VoiceOver awareness issues"
Of course we all should do this in an professional manor Just like any other
big company they need to know what is going on in the real world!

PS this Statement is directly from them not my self!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas all! :)

CHUCK REICHEL
954-742-0019
http://www.soundpicturerecording.com/low/index.htm