Hiya mate, I'm using the Euphonix MC2 control surface, not sure if I got the
name right, but can I control the parameters from the keyboard? are they
accessible enough for that?

Cheers.

Take care,
Chris Norman

Email and MSN: chris.norm...@googlemail.com
Skype [and iChat]: chris.norman7[@mac.com]
Facebook: www.facebook.com/chrisnorman7
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chrisnorman7

Follow my music on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/thechrisnormanproject
Or on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cnproject
The Chris Norman Project's Youtube channel can be found at:
www.youtube.com/user/thechrisnorman2