Hi Steven,

Have I missed something completely, is Reaper now accessible?

Or were you simply talking in general terms?

Brian.

From: "Stephen Martin" <monkeypushe...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 3:58 AM
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: what is best for a blind Protools or sonar

In my opinion, If you got a powerful enough PC get Sonar or Reaper. In the end they all do the same things with pretty much the same features, and are all capble of making professional consumer recordings. It's just the way of getting there is different.The advantage of Pro Tools is being able to walk into just about any studio in the world with a pro tools session and being able to open it up. Though if you use sonar or reaper, it's simply a matter of exporting the raw tracks and importing them into pro tools at the studio.