Hi
This is the best Noice remover I've heard so far ;)
I have been using X-noise for the last 10 years and its paid for it self many
times over!
Last year i added Z-Noise here is a small blurbb from Z-Noise manual below

Waves Z-Noise
Waves Z-Noise is a single-ended broadband noise reduction audio processor. It
very effectively reduces noise while preserving the highest audio quality.
Superficially, Z-Noise works like other broadband noise reduction processors
which use a noise profile, or noise print, to differentiate valid signal from
noise. However, Z-Noise uses intelligent multi-level decision algorithms to
maximize noise reduction with minimum unwanted artifacts. Plus, Z-Noise uses a
more musical band spilt method for more natural results throughout the sound
spectrum.
Z-Noise is ideal for removing additive noise such as tape hiss, vinyl surface
damage, wind, air conditioner and ventilation system noise. Z-Noise offers
several improvements, including:
• Z-Noise works on the complete frequency spectrum, thus high-frequency hiss
and low-frequency rumble can be removed in the same pass. It is a truly
broadband noise removal tool.

Waves X-Noise

Talk soon

Chuck Reichel