From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brian Howerton
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:06 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: mac question

    Hello folks,

I am really considering jumping in to the world of mac for recording now.
My question is this...  I am thinking about buying a laptop for recording.
What would you guys recommend as the best laptop to buy?  I was thinking
about purchasing the macbook pro but I was wondering what people's thoughts
were and is this something that I could purchase off the shelf in an apple
store or something or would I have to buy this from somewhere that just
sells stuff for audio production?  Also, what would people recommend as the
best  version of protools to get?  Thanks,

Brian