Hello,

When importing WAV files, pro tools doesn't seem to prompt me to save it in the
project audio folder. But when importing mp3 files it does this and converts
them to wav files. What can i do to get it to  copy wav files to the project
folders audio files folder  when importing? Using PT10 if it matters.