Sweet I am glad some one is starting thease back up, I learned alot just lerking and obzorbing.

thanks much
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Lockett" <mloc...@gmail.com>
To: "Pro Tools Accessibility" <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:07 AM
Subject: Hey guys Join me on a protools accessibility conference call

hey Guys I apologize for not being more active on the forum, I kind of
feel guilty because
though at the end of my day I've been able to read some post
I for many reasons hadn't been able to chime in.
Well I got to thinking, I know at one time there was one
that kind of went away.
So I'm inviting every one to join in a PTAccess phone chat.
We will talk DAW, plug-in, computers, hardware,third party software
any thing protools accessibility.
We will reach out to company developers of DAW and plug-in also
platform developers.
This will be a fact finding and opinionated conference call.
Ok I know from time to time there will be a pissing contest!
but we will keep them friendly.
Conference Dial-in Number: (218) 632-0550
Participant Access Code: 918715 followed by  Number key or pound,
important,
Exit conference - number or pound 3 key
Pressing *3 Takes the individual user out of the conference call and
back into the lobby.
- #4 key
Plays a menu of touch tone commands.
#6 key: toggle mute on and off.
OK lets chat.
First chat Thursday Mar, #22, 2,PMCST
or #3PM East coast.
THX Mike Lockett.
PS for any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me
mloc...@gmail.com