OK, this is really strange.

I have two tracks in my project. One is justan mp3 karaoke track I imported. The other is my vocal track. So, I added a new stereo track on top of having those other two, and set it to a stereo A U X track.

Then, on the vocal track, I interacted with the sends, ond on send A, I went to buss sub menu, and was going to route it to 1 2 stereo. I can't though. The only thing I see is things like reverb stereo, delay stereo, etc. then I see 7 8 or 7 etc. etc. I dont' see one 2. I went ahead and said what the heck, route it to 7 8. I did, then went to the A U X track, and set the input path to buss, 7 8. Again, I'm only doing that as I can't find 1 2 anywhere in the buss menu for some weird reason. If it would help you all for me to send you the session, I'd be happy to send space it off list so you actually can look at what I did.

The bottom line is, in my A U X track, I assigned on insert A, a reverb effect. Then back on the audio track of my vocal, I hit the send assign button with vo+space. Here's also where I'm really getting stuck. According to the documentation, there is supposed to be a fader I can move up and down now to determine how much is sent to the A U X track. The only fader I see is something about a post mix or something fader. When I interacted with that and tried turning it from where it was which by default was like -100 something odd DB, I find no matter how high I turn it, I went all the way to like positive 20. I still heard nothing. No difference. I'm guessing that's either 1, not the right slider, or B, it has to do with the fact I routed to an unknown buss with the 7 8.

I feel I got a pretty good handle now on what bgusses are, I just more specifically in p t from a VO perspective am not getting how to do this, nor why the 1 2 they tell me to select in the docs is not showing up.

I must say: I'm perplexed.