Hi all,
I feel terribly stupid as this question has never been asked on this list, but
how do I select my inputs and outputs in ProTools?
Is my hardware audio device recognised automatically?
I can't see anything about this on the manual except that it says that I should
look in my audio devices manual.
It's an RME, asio compatible, its driver is installed, and  it is already
recognised by my Mac, but I have several inputs and outputs to choose from,
plus I thought maybe I could use my Mac's internal soundcard for audio feedback
in some situations.
I bought ProTools as a download so I don't have a demo session to start
fiddling, but what am I missing here?
Thanks for your help,
Cheers,
JPR