OK, I'll again have a look at it.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: MidiIng

Hi Chris,

That "Intro to Pro Tools" pdf we talked about earlier contains all kinds of helpful information for people new to Pro Tools. Doing a search for keywords like "instrument," for example, yields lots of useful instances throughout the manual. Of course, the "Intro to Pro Tools" guide is pretty basic. I'm sure you'll get through it in no time. when you're ready for some serious reading, the "Pro Tools Reference guide" is about as detailed as you can get, something to really sink your teeth into. Shame on me, dangling prepositions like that… Something into which you could sink your teeth—now there's some grammar for ya.
:)
Slau