Hey Brian maybe you should chime in at the conference call this week, I'm sure you can get help from one of the hard hitters! Hey by the way Jason spoke about a site www.lynda.com he is real impress with the ProTools tutorials.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowert...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 4:19 AM
Subject: protools training inquiry

Hello all,
About 3-4 weeks ago, I purchased a macbook pro and I am wanting to jump in to protools. I am located in Richmond virginia. There is a studio here that offers protools certification classes and I was thinking about taking them but I really wanted to learn the program first from a blindness perspective. I learn better with someone walking me through things step by step, and I wanted to get a good handle in using the program as a blind user before jumping in to a course like this. I was wondering if I got the program, if anyone would be interested in training me in the program over phone or Skype. Of course, I would be willing to pay for someone's time. I have been listening to the mp3 files from the conference calls that Mike Lockett has been hosting and have been learning a lot. If anyone would be interested in this, contact me please. I haven't purchased protools yet, but would like to talk to someone first now that I have my mac about my options for an interface and such. You are all very knowledgeable from the conference calls and I look forward to jumping in. Thanks, Brian