Hi folks,

I have been on this list for quite some time and I am just about ready to go
PT.  My question here is about the difference between Pro Tools 10 and HD.  My
needs here are increasing by the week and I don't want to wish I had bought HD
in a year.

We do some recording, however we seem to be doing more post production work.

Thanks folks, we have some good heads on this list.
Keith Reedy
keithre...@fastmail.net

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.