  From: Chris Norman
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:47 PM
  Subject: Re: Creating busses

  Two ways (I think).

  The one I (and probably everyone else) use, is select "New track", from the
sends popup menu, and then type in a track name. This'll name the bus properly
for you, then you can use it with any track.

  Or else, you can create a generic aux track (auxiliary input), and as long as
you remember the number bus, then you can use it in the same way, it's just
nicer and easier to have it named properly for you.

  HTH.

  Take care,
  Chris Norman
  Email and MSN: chris.norm...@googlemail.com